Thursday, September 4, 2014

Pumpkin Protein Muffins

Who Loves Pumpkin?
&& healthy recipes?


This is a simple recipe for pumpkin lovers. Being back on prep and it being fall I don't get to enjoy all my pumpkin favorites:| I came across this recipe and thought I would try it out and let me tell you I'm not disappointed one bit! 



Ingredients:
1 1/2 cup Vallina Whey Protein
1/2 cup old fashion oats
1/3 cup oat flour
3/4 cup canned pumpkin 
2 large egg whites
1/2 cup unsweetened vanilla (or plain) almond milk
stevia to taste
1 tsp cinnamon, vanilla extract and baking powder
1/4 tsp pumpkin pie spice



Pre-heat oven to 350 degrees
Mix all dry ingredients together
mix all wet ingredients
then mix together
place in baking cups or a well sprayed muffin tin 
Bake for 15-18 mins or until cooked all the way through
70 calories, 1g fat, 9g carbs, 6g protein and 2g fiber

Topped with fat free redid whip (or fat free cream cheese or pumpkin PB).



Enjoy:]


No comments:

Post a Comment